The Board of Supervisors is responsible for the general governance of the Township; the execution of legislative, executive, and administrative powers in order to ensure sound fiscal management; and the health, safety, and welfare of the Township.
Each Supervisor is elected to a six-year term. One seat is up for election in odd-numbered years.
Next Scheduled Meeting
|Board of Supervisors Work Session||
December 20, 20236:30 PM
|Board of Supervisors Business Meeting||
December 20, 20237:00 PM
- Meets on the third Wednesday at 6:30 pm, for the Work Session.
- Meets on the third Wednesday at 7:30 pm, for the Business Meeting.
- Special Meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
- Joint Meetings with the Planning Commission are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
- See agenda for meeting times for Special Meetings and Joint Meetings.
Worcester Township Community Hall
1031 South Valley Forge Road
Norristown, PA 19403