Each year the Board of Supervisors appoints an auditor to prepare the annual audit and financial statements. At present the appointed auditor is Bee Bergvall & Company. See below for the annual audits for the previous five years.
State Law (Act 44 of 2009) requires that all parties to a service contract with a municipal pension fund submit an annual disclosure to their public sector clients. The disclosure form provides certain information in regard to any financial relationships that may exist between the entities and the elected and appointed officials of the municipality to determine if a conflict of interest may exist. The form was sent to all entities that provide services to the Worcester Township Pension Funds, the entities completed the forms and returned these to the Township, and the forms are posted below.
- 2021 Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Municipal Retirement Trust
- 2020 Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Municipal Retirement Trust
- 2019 Mockenhaupt Benefits Group
- 2019 Pennsylvania State Association Of Boroughs Muncipal Retirement Trust
- Worchester Twp 2022 Act 44 Disc
- Worcester Township 2023 Act 44 DISC