Sewer Accounts - Moving/ Selling Within the Township
You must send a sewer certification.
Public Sewer Accounts serviced by Worcester Township must be certified as of the date of settlement when transferring a property. Send the request form and a $20 check made payable to Worcester Township to the address below as soon as a settlement date is known, but no later than two weeks prior to the settlement date.
1721 Valley Forge Road
Post Office Box 767
Worcester, PA 19490
Public Sewer Serviced Through Worcester Township
Public sewer accounts serviced by Worcester Township are billed quarterly:
Sewer usage from October, November, December 2016.
$129.45/ quarter – increased rate effective
Sewer usage from January, February, March 2017.
Sewer usage from April, May, June 2017.
Sewer usage from July, August, September 2017.
If the due date falls on a weekend, payment must be received by the Township office prior to the due date (e.g. paid ahead of time, dropped off in our mail slot) - you will be subject to a 10% late fee if payment is not received on time.
You may pay via check, cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover - there is a service charge added to any credit card transaction). You may also set up bill pay through your bank to automatically send a check to us on a quarterly basis - please check with your bank about this option.
This increased rate change was passed at a public Board of Supervisors meeting in December of 2016.
It has been posted on the website and in newsletters.
Sewer Links/ Previous Presentations
- Minor Act 537 Sewage Facilities Plan Update Revision for Worcester Township Hickory Hill Sewer System Extension.
- Presentation on Public Sewer from June 18, 2014 Board of Supervisors Meeting.
- Presentation on Public Sewer from September 18, 2013 Board of Supervisors Meeting.
- Download the full presentation from the October 24, 2012 Center Point Village Sewer Feasibility Study Meeting.
- Sanitary Sewer Funds: Financial Analysis as presented at July meetings of the Board of Supervisors. Slide presentation
- Center Point Village Service Area May 2006 - Available for Download