Our Parks & Recreation Department loves to provide fun programs that our residents enjoy…like Worcester Community Day, Movie and Concert in the Park, and athletic/leisure programs. And if you have an idea for other great events or programs, we want to hear from you!
Send your event idea to Steven Heintz, Recreation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Steve at (610) 584-1410.
Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
Special Event information:
- Worcester Community Day - event page
- Movies in the Park- Movies on July 18 and August 1, 2019!
- Showing on July 18: Incredibles 2
- Showing on August 1: Ralph Breaks the Internet!
- Concert in the Park- Concert on August 15, 2019!
- Featuring: Where's Pete Band!
- Jump Start Sports Summer Camps (begins July 8. New camp every week)- program info
- Beginner Tennis for Adults (Next session begins August 3)- program info
- PSCTA Youth Tennis (Next session begins July 10)- program info
- Zumba in the Park (Next session begins July 2)- program info
- Yoga in the Park (Next session begins July 2)- program info
- "Sole Train" Walking Group (Next session begins July 5)- program info
- Art in the Park Series (Next session June 28)- program info *Note: June 18 session has been CANCELLED due to inclement weather. This session will be held JULY 9*
- Coerver United Soccer Camp (begins June 24)- program info
- MontCo Basketball League (begins June 10)- program info
- Winning Ways Summer Basketball Camp (August 5-8)- program info
- Fall Tennis (Jump Start Sports) (begins September 3)- program info
- Overtime Athletics Fall Basketball (begisn September 4)- program info
- Junior All Stars (Jump Start Sports) (begins September 7)- program info
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
*please note: As new programs are developed, they will be added to this page. So check back often!*
Forms, calendars & some other helpful information...
Program Registration Forms:
Field Rental Forms:
Community Sponsorship Form:
Calendars and Other Community Events: