Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
Special Event information:
- Movies in the Park: July 23 & August 6 at 8:30pm
- Concert in the Park: August 18 at 7pm
- The Where's Pete Band performs live from Heebner Park
- Worcester Community Day: September 26
- Check out the Community Day tab for more information
- Morning Hatha Yoga (ONLINE CLASS AVAILABLE NOW)- program info
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, In-person yoga has been suspended until further notice.
- Morning Hatha Yoga is currently available as a virtual class! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Jump Start Sports Virtual Classes (CLASSES ONLINE)- program info
- Young Rembrandt's Preschool Drawing Class (CLASSES ONLINE)- online link
- Young Rembrandt's Elementary School Drawing Class (CLASSES ONLINE)- online link
- Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak, in-person drawing classes are cancelled for the Spring.
- Online classes are available! Visit https://www.youngrembrandts.com/chestercounty/view-classes-enroll/ to enroll!
- PSCTA Tennis (Next session begins July 10)- program info; Fall information
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, USTA has suspended programming through mid-June. As a result, Spring Sessions 1 & 2 have been cancelled.
- JUST ADDED: Fall 2020 PSCTA Tennis session. This will be held from September 2 through September 30. For more information, contact Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
- American Red Cross Babysitting Class (CLASSES VIRTUALLY)- online link
- The in-person babysitting class has been cancelled.
- Virtual class is available! Interested parties may complete the course online at this link
- MontCo Basketball League (tentatively beginning August 2020)- program info and registration form
- A decision regarding the basketball league will be made by August 15, 2020.
- Snapology Amusement Park Engineeering Camp- program link
- For more information and to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overtime Athletics' Sports Spectacular Camp (August 3-7)- program info
- To register for this camp, click here
- Maestro Soccer Camp (August 10-14)- program info and registration
- For more information, contact email@example.com
- Young Rembrandts Summer Camps (August 10-14)- program info
- Jump Start Sports Junior All-Stars (begins September 12)- program info
- To register for Junior All-Stars, click here
- Jump Start Sports Flag Football (begins September 12)- program info
- To register for Flag Football, click here
- American Red Cross Babysitting Class (October 4)- program info
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
*please note: As new programs are developed, they will be added to this page. So check back often!*
Forms, calendars & some other helpful information...
Program Registration Forms:
Field Rental Forms:
Community Sponsorship Form:
Calendars and Other Community Events:
- Montgomery County recycling info
- Peter Wentz Farmstead programs & activities
- Montgomery County Trail Challenge