Our Parks & Recreation Department loves to provide fun programs that our residents enjoy…like Worcester Community Day, Movie and Concert in the Park, and athletic/leisure programs. And if you have an idea for other great events or programs, we want to hear from you!
Send your event idea to Steven Heintz, Recreation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Steve at (610) 584-1410.
Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
Special Event information:
- Yoga for Seniors (begins January 15)- program info
- Pickleball @ Frog Hollow (Session 1 begins January 25)- program info
- Young Rembrandts Drawing/Art Classes (Elementary Drawing, Intermediate Drawing, and Cartooning sessions available) (Session 1 begins February 9)- program info
- CPR Class (March 23)- program info
- Small Fry FUNdamental Soccer (begins March 24)- program info
- Jump Start Sports T-Ball (begins April 6)- program info
- Jump Start Sports Flag Football (begins April 6)- program info
- Morning Bird Walks (begins April 13)- program info
- Zumba in the Park (begins May 7)- program info
- Yoga in the Park (begins May 7)- program info
- "Sole Train" Walking Group (begins May 10)- program info
*please note: As new programs are developed, they will be added to this page. So check back often!*
Forms, calendars & some other helpful information...
Program Registration Forms:
Field Rental Forms:
Community Sponsorship Form:
Calendars and Other Community Events: