Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event information:
- Next year's special event information COMING SOON
- Morning Hatha Yoga (next session begins February 22)- program info
- Checkers and Connect Four (begins January 24)- program info
- This class will be held at Worcester Community Hall
- Young Rembrandt's Preschool Drawing Class (begins February 22)- program info
- Young Rembrandt's Elementary School Drawing Class (begins February 22)- program info
- Registration for both Young Rembrandt's classes, as well as more information, can be found at https://www.youngrembrandts.com/chestercounty/view-classes-enroll/
- Tuesday Night Pottery for Kids and Adults (begins March 3)- program info
- Small Fry FUNdamental Soccer with Methacton High School (begins March 28)-program info
- Little Hoop Stars Basketball (Grades Pre-K and K) (begins April 17)- program info
- Hoop Stars Basketball (Grades 1-2) (begins April 17)- program info
- Junior All-Stars (begins April 18)- program info
- PSCTA Tennis (begins April 22)- program info
- Community Star Party, hosted by Delaware Valley Amatuer Astronomers (May 2)-program info
- American Red Cross Babysitting Class (May 17)- program info
- Coerver United Soccer Camp (June 22-26)- program info
- Winning Ways Basketball Camp (June 29-July 2)- program info
- Jump Start Sports Summer Camp (first week July 6)- program info
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
*please note: As new programs are developed, they will be added to this page. So check back often!*
Forms, calendars & some other helpful information...
Program Registration Forms:
Field Rental Forms:
Community Sponsorship Form:
- 2020 Sponsorship Form available soon!
Calendars and Other Community Events: